Accomplished is defined as highly skilled or expert.adjective
The valedictorian of Harvard University is an example of an accomplished person.
The definition of accomplished means to have finished something successfully.verb
George Washington and Abraham Lincoln are two examples of individuals who have accomplished the task of being president.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- done; done successfully; completed
- skilled; proficient: an accomplished pianist
- having social poise; polished
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Skilled; expert: an accomplished pianist.
- Having many social graces; polished or refined.
- Unquestionable; indubitable: That smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact.