- Accomplished is defined as highly skilled or expert.
The valedictorian of Harvard University is an example of an accomplished person.
- The definition of accomplished means to have finished something successfully.
George Washington and Abraham Lincoln are two examples of individuals who have accomplished the task of being president.
- done; done successfully; completed
- skilled; proficient: an accomplished pianist
- having social poise; polished
- Skilled; expert: an accomplished pianist. See Synonyms at proficient.
- Having many social graces; polished or refined.
- Unquestionable; indubitable: That smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact.
(comparative more accomplished, superlative most accomplished)
- Completed; effected; established; as, an accomplished fact
- Complete in acquirements usually as a result of training; -- commonly in a good sense; as, an accomplished scholar, an accomplished villain
- Simple past tense and past participle of accomplish.