- Accomplished is defined as highly skilled or expert.
The valedictorian of Harvard University is an example of an accomplished person.
- The definition of accomplished means to have finished something successfully.
George Washington and Abraham Lincoln are two examples of individuals who have accomplished the task of being president.
accomplished definition by Webster's New World
- done; done successfully; completed
- skilled; proficient: an accomplished pianist
- having social poise; polished
accomplished definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Skilled; expert: an accomplished pianist.
- Having many social graces; polished or refined.
- Unquestionable; indubitable: That smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact.