The definition of achieved is a person who is very skilled or accomplished.
An example of an achieved musician is a person who can play five musical instruments.
Highly skilled or developed; accomplished: “The author … is not merely lucky, but an achieved and deserving fiction writer” ( Wright Morris )
- Simple past tense and past participle of achieve.
- It was now evident that the federal idea was impossible, for none of the princes except Victor Emmanuel could be trusted, and that unity and freedom could not be achieved under a republic, for nothing could be done without the Piedmontese army, which was royalist to the core.
- Some results were, however, achieved by a body of German crusaders which had sailed in advance of Henry; by its influence Amalric of Cyprus succeeded Henry of Champagne, who died in 1197, as king of Jerusalem, and a vassal of the emperor thus became ruler in the Holy Land; while the Teutonic order, which had begun as a hospital during the siege of Acre (1190-1191), now received its organization.
- In other quarters he achieved for the present a signal success.
- In all these fields they have achieved prominence.
- What else has been achieved in our march toward civilization?