A mother strokes her baby's cheek with tenderness.
- When a mother gently caresses her baby's cheek, this is an example of tenderness.
- The warm and loving feelings that you feel towards your significant other are an example of tenderness.
- When your ankle hurts a bit because you have twisted it, this is an example of tenderness.
- When steak that you are eating is easy to cut and chew, this is an example of tenderness.
Tenderness is gentleness, or is feelings of warmth and affection for someone or something, or is a soreness, or is the quality of being able to be easy to cut or chew.
- a tendency to express warm, compassionate feelings
- When the lovers were together, their cold indifference gave way to love and tenderness.
- concern for the feelings or welfare of others
- When they saw the poor orphans, they were overwhelmed with tenderness for them.
- pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched
- He noted her extreme tenderness when he touched the bruise on her thigh.