- Schooling is training, instruction or education.
- An example of schooling is someone attending classes at a university.
- An example of schooling is someone knowing how what to expect based on past experiences.
schooling definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- training or education; esp., formal instruction at school
- cost of instruction and living at school
- Archaic disciplinary correction
schooling definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Instruction or training given at school.
- Education obtained through experience or exposure: Her tumultuous childhood was a unique schooling.
- The training of a horse or a horse and rider in equitation.