- the act or an instance of looking at or watching, as of watching a television program
- a display, as for family and friends at a funeral home, of a corpse prior to a funeral
- the period of this display
- The act of seeing, watching, or examining.
- The act or an instance of watching a movie or television.
- A gathering of people in the presence of the body of a deceased person as an act of remembrance and consolation prior to burial or cremation.
- Present participle of view.
- An instance of viewing something.
- The agent took them to the property for a viewing.
- I hated the film at first, but with subsequent viewings it has grown on me.
- A wake.