A woman teaching math.
- An example of teaching is the occupation of math teachers who educate their students in math.
- An example of a teaching is the knowledge of a math student after attending a math class.
The definition of teaching is what a teacher does, or something that's learned.
- the action of a person who teaches; profession of a teacher
- something taught; precept, doctrine, or instruction: usually used in pl.
- The act, practice, occupation, or profession of a teacher.
- a. Something taught.b. often teachings A precept or doctrine: the teachings of Buddha.
- Of, involving, or used for teaching: teaching materials; teaching methods.
- Working as a teacher or in teaching: teaching assistants.
- Something taught by a religious or philosophical authority.
- Many follow the teachings of Confucius.
- The profession of teaching.
- Teaching has seen continual changes over the past decades.
- Present participle of teach.