stuffing definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the action of filling, packing, or gorging
- something used to fill or stuff; specif.,
- soft, springy material used as padding in cushions, upholstered furniture, etc.
- a seasoned mixture for stuffing fowl, roasts, etc.
stuffing definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Padding put in cushions and upholstered furniture.
- Food put into the cavity of a piece of meat or a vegetable that has been hollowed out.