- the action of filling, packing, or gorging
- something used to fill or stuff; specif.,
- soft, springy material used as padding in cushions, upholstered furniture, etc.
- a seasoned mixture for stuffing fowl, roasts, etc.
- Padding put in cushions and upholstered furniture.
- Food put into the cavity of a piece of meat or a vegetable that has been hollowed out.
- Present participle of stuff.
(countable and uncountable, plural stuffings)
- The matter used to stuff flexible hollow objects such as pillows and saddles.
- Any of many food items used to stuff another.
- stuffing for a Christmas turkey
- A mixture of oil and tallow used in softening and dressing leather.
- (Internet) The insertion of many copies of a word into a web page in an attempt to increase its search engine ranking.