- the act of one that loads
- the thing with which something is loaded
- the part of an insurance premium added by the insurer to cover expenses, increase surplus, etc.
- load ()
- wing loading
- A weight placed on something else; a burden.
- A substance added to something else; a filler.
- An addition to an insurance premium.
- Electricity The addition of inductance to a transmission line to improve its transmission characteristics.
- The action of the verb to load.
- The loading of hazardous cargoes is not permitted.
- A load, especially in the engineering and electrical engineering senses of force exerted, or electrical current or power supplied.
- I need to recheck the loadings on the external walls.
- The loading on the generators peaks during the early evening.
- Present participle of load.