- a giving of aid; assisting
- a portion of food served to one person
A single portion of food.
- help oneself
- Present participle of help.
- He was helping, even if he did so grudgingly.
- It makes me most happy to remember the hours we spent helping each other in study and sharing our recreation together.
- When she reached Destiny's room, Jonathan was already dressed and was helping Destiny.
- Why are you helping me?
- Me ordering a second helping of corn on the cob while dining at the Black Eyed Pea also increases demand for corn, but for doing so, I shouldn't stand trial for murder.