- When God looks down upon you and protects you, this is an example of God's blessing.
- When a father OKs a marriage proposal, this is an example of when he gives his blessing.
- When you pray to God and ask to be held in good favor, this is an example of when you seek God's blessing.
- When you are thankful to have your child, this is an example of when your child is a blessing.
- the act or prayer of one who blesses; invocation or benediction
- a grace said before or after eating
- the gift of divine favor
- good wishes or approval
- anything that gives happiness or prevents misfortune; special benefit or favor
- The act of one that blesses.
- A short prayer said before or after a meal; grace.
- Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon.
- Approbation; approval: This plan has my blessing.
- Some kind of divine or supernatural aid, or reward.
- A pronouncement invoking divine aid.
- Good fortune.
- (paganism) A modern pagan ceremony.
- The act of declaring or bestowing favor; approval.
- We will not proceed without the executive director's blessing.
- A thing one is glad of.
- A prayer before a meal; grace.
- A group of unicorns.
From Old English bletsung