Filling a glass with wine.
- the act of one that fills
- a thing used to fill something else or to supply what is lacking; specif.,
- the metal, plastic, etc. inserted by a dentist into a prepared cavity in a tooth
- the foodstuff used between the slices of a sandwich, in a pastry shell, etc.
- ☆ the crosswise threads, or weft, in a woven fabric
- An act or instance of filling.
- Something used to fill a space, cavity, or container: a gold filling in a tooth.
- An edible mixture used to fill pastries, sandwiches, or cakes. See Note at frosting.
- The horizontal threads that cross the warp in weaving; weft.
(comparative more filling, superlative most filling)
- Present participle of fill.