- having obtained an education: often in compounds: self-educated, a Harvard-educated attorney
- having, or showing the results of, a good education
- ⌂ based on knowledge or experience: an educated guess
- Having an education, especially one above the average.
- a. Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.b. Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured: an educated manner.
- Based on a certain amount of experience or factual knowledge: an educated guess.
(comparative more educated, superlative most educated)
- Having attained a level of higher education, such as a college degree.
- simple past tense and past participle of educate
Educate + -ed.