An excited little boy.
- The definition of excited is someone or something that has enthusiasm or is emotionally aroused.
An example of excited is a barking dog when the mailman comes to the door.
- Excited is defined as making someone feel emotions, or having an increased activity level.
- A play with lots of sex and violence is an example of something that excited the audience.
- Protestors and police are an example of people who were excited.
- emotionally aroused; agitated
- Physics in a state of excitation
- Being in a state of excitement; emotionally aroused; stirred.
- Physics Being at an energy level higher than the ground state.
(comparative more excited, superlative most excited)
- past participle of excite