- Erection is defined as an upright structure or building, or to the putting up of a building, or to a penis that has become hard and enlarged due to sexual arousal.
- A tall skyscraper is an example of an erection.
- The rigid state of a man's penis when he is sexually excited is an example of an erection.
The erection of a skyscraper.
- an erecting or being erected
- something erected; structure, building, etc.
- Physiol. a being or becoming rigid and erect by filling with blood; specif., such a condition of the penis or clitoris
- The act of erecting.
- Something erected; a construction.
- a. The firm, enlarged condition of a usually flaccid body part when the tissue within it becomes filled with blood, especially of the penis or clitoris.b. The process of filling with blood.
(countable and uncountable, plural erections)
- (uncountable) The act of building or putting up or together of something; construction.
- (countable) Anything erected or built.
- The Empire State Building was once the world's tallest erection.
- (uncountable, physiology) The physiological process by which erectile tissue, such as a penis or clitoris, becomes erect by being engorged with blood.
- (uncountable, physiology, of a penis or clitoris) The state or quality of being erect from engorgement with blood.
- (countable) A penis or clitoris that is erect.
- He placed his newspaper on his lap to hide his erection.