- simple past tense and past participle of motivate
- The definition of motivated is someone who is eager to accomplish a goal.
An example of someone motivated is someone who wants to lose weight before a high school reunion; a motivated person.
- Motivated is defined as completed a task or goal.
An example of motivated is someone who exercised earlier in the day."I didn't want to go to the gym, but I motivated."
- I feel motivated to help you.
- Whatever motivated him, it was certainly delightful.
- "At least I'm doing it for a good cause, instead of being motivated to fill my bed with a new lover every night," she retorted.
- But Josh had not been motivated enough to hurt him.