- Having the same or nearly the same relationship.
- Accompanying another: a high corporate position and its corresponding problems.
- a. Having been assigned the responsibility of written communications: a corresponding secretary.b. Participating at a distance from the rest of a group: a corresponding member of the bar association.
- Present participle of correspond.
- action of the verb to correspond
(comparative more corresponding, superlative most corresponding)
- that have a similar relationship