Varied tennis shoes.
The definition of varied is changed, or of different types, kinds and colors.
An example of something varied is a shoe available in white, black, gray, tan and brown; varied color choices.
- of different kinds; various
- showing different colors; variegated
- changed; altered
- Having or consisting of various kinds or forms; diverse: a person with varied talents. See Synonyms at miscellaneous.
- Characterized by variety or variation: sailed at a varied pace; a varied landscape.
- Varicolored or variegated.
- Simple past tense and past participle of vary.