- The definition of variegated is marked with different colors, or varying in form.
- A tulip with a red base and yellow streaks of color is an example of something variegated.
- A set of plants that are available in purple or red are an example of something variegated.
Beautiful variegated tulips.
- marked with different colors in spots, streaks, etc.; parti-colored
- having variety in character, form, etc.; varied; diversified
- Having streaks, marks, or patches of a different color or colors; varicolored: a plant with variegated leaves.
- Distinguished or characterized by variety; diversified: her variegated experience.
(comparative more variegated, superlative most variegated)
- Simple past tense and past participle of variegate.
Variant of variegate