- snappish; cross
- that snaps; snapping
- brisk, vigorous, or lively: a snappy reply, pace, etc.
- sharply chilly: snappy weather
- Informal stylish; smart: a snappy dresser
make it snappy⌂
adjectivesnap·pi·er, snap·pi·est Informal
- Lively or energetic; brisk: a snappy tune.
- Smart or chic in appearance: a snappy dresser.
- Snappish: was tired and got snappy with the kids.
(comparative snappier, superlative snappiest)
- (informal) Rapid and without delay.
- a snappy response
- Make it snappy! (=hurry up)
- (informal) Irritable.
- You're snappy this morning; did you not sleep well?
- (informal) Tidy; well-dressed; sharp.
- Here he is, looking snappy in his brand-new suit.
- Chilly, brisk, sharp.
- snappy weather; snappy pace; snappy rejoinder