An old-fashioned rotary telephone.
- An example of an old fashioned person is one who doesn't use any technology or cell phones.
- An example of old fashioned is an old rotary phone.
- Of a style or method formerly in vogue; outdated.
- Attached to or favoring methods, ideas, or customs of an earlier time: old-fashioned parents.
(comparative more oldfashioned, superlative most oldfashioned)
- Rare spelling of old-fashioned.
(comparative more old-fashioned, superlative most old-fashioned)
- Said of all kinds of things including words, houses, places, chimneys, character traits, cookware, education, music, or style.