up to dateup-to-date
An example of up to date is an inventory of goods in your store that you just finished conducting a minute ago.
- extending to the present time; using or including the latest facts, ideas, etc.
- keeping up with what is most recent in style, taste, information, etc.
- Informed of or reflecting the latest information or changes: an up-to-date timetable.
- Being in accord with the latest ideas, improvements, or styles: up-to-date technology; up-to-date fashions.
(comparative more uptodate, superlative most uptodate)
- (nonstandard) Alternative form of up to date.
- Apparently more common among programmers.
(comparative more up-to-date, superlative most up-to-date)
(comparative more up to date, superlative most up to date)
- Alternative spelling of up-to-date. Used after the noun.