- The definition of up to date is something that is current as of the present moment.
An example of up to date is an inventory of goods in your store that you just finished conducting a minute ago.
- extending to the present time; using or including the latest facts, ideas, etc.
- keeping up with what is most recent in style, taste, information, etc.
- Informed of or reflecting the latest information or changes: an up-to-date timetable.
- Being in accord with the latest ideas, improvements, or styles: up-to-date technology; up-to-date fashions.
(comparative more uptodate, superlative most uptodate)
- (nonstandard) Alternative form of up to date.
- Apparently more common among programmers.
(comparative more up-to-date, superlative most up-to-date)
(comparative more up to date, superlative most up to date)
- Alternative spelling of up-to-date. Used after the noun.