- The definition of fashionable is something that is in style.
In the 1970s, bell bottom jeans were an example of something that would be described as fashionable.
This outfit would have been fasionable in the 1970's.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- following the current style; in fashion; stylish
- of, characteristic of, or used by people who follow the current fashion
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Conforming to the current style; stylish.
- Associated with or frequented by persons of fashion.
- fashˈion·a·bil·i·ty, fashˈion·a·ble·ness noun
- fashˈion·a·bly adverb