- The definition of fashionable is something that is in style.
In the 1970s, bell bottom jeans were an example of something that would be described as fashionable.
This outfit would have been fasionable in the 1970's.
fashionable definition by Webster's New World
- following the current style; in fashion; stylish
- of, characteristic of, or used by people who follow the current fashion
fashionable definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Conforming to the current style; stylish.
- Associated with or frequented by persons of fashion.
A stylish person.
- fashˈion·a·bil·i·ty, fashˈion·a·ble·ness noun
- fashˈion·a·bly adverb