A man engaged in farming.
- The definition of farming is for agricultural purposes.
An example of farming used as an adjective is in the phrase "farming money," which means money that a family uses for their livestock-raising ventures.
- Farming is defined as the business of raising livestock and/or plants.
An example of farming is raising dairy cows.
- the business of operating a farm (noun & )
- the letting out to farm of land, revenue, etc.
- The business of cultivating land, raising stocks etc.
- Pertaining to the agricultural business.
- Raising livestock or fish.
- Present participle of farm.
From farm + -ing