A dwelling on a farm.
- At every farmhouse and every village he repeated his call.
- When he finishes clean-up in Ohio, he's been instructed to count the stalks of wheat in the field outside Speck's farmhouse and not return until he's done, Dusty growled.
- The ancient farmhouse needed repair - or a demolition crew.
- Late one evening he came to a little farmhouse in a lonely valley.
- The abbeys of St Crepin-en-Chaye (the remains of which still form part of a farmhouse on the river Aisne, N.N.W.