enlargement definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- an enlarging or being enlarged
- something that enlarges by being added
- a reproduction, as of a photograph, on a larger scale
enlargement definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- An act of enlarging or the state of being enlarged.
- Something that enlarges; an addition.
- Something that has been enlarged, especially a photographic reproduction or a copy larger than the original print or negative.