- an enlarging or being enlarged
- something that enlarges by being added
- a reproduction, as of a photograph, on a larger scale
- An act of enlarging or the state of being enlarged.
- Something that enlarges; an addition.
- Something that has been enlarged, especially a photographic reproduction or a copy larger than the original print or negative.
- The act of making something larger.
- Rick was ashamed about the size of his penis, so he had a penis enlargement.
- (figuratively) A making more obvious or serious; exacerbation.
- ‘’’1874 Thomas Hardy, ‘’Far From the Madding Crowd’’, 2005 Barnes & Noble Classics publication of 1912 Wessex edition, p337:
- An image, particularly a photograph, that has been enlarged.