- the act or process of shrinking; contraction in size, as of a fabric in washing
- decrease in value; depreciation
- the total loss in weight of livestock from the time of shipment to the final processing as meat
- the amount of such shrinking, decrease, etc.
See shrinkage in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- The process of shrinking.
- The amount or proportion by which something shrinks.
- A reduction in value; depreciation.
- The total weight loss sustained by livestock in shipment to a market.
- Loss of merchandise, especially through theft.
Learn more about shrinkage