- The definition of a drawback is a disadvantage or negative feature.
An example of drawback is not being near bathrooms while camping.
drawback definition by Webster's New World
- ☆ money paid back from a charge previously made; refund, esp. of import duties when the taxed commodities are later exported
- anything that prevents or lessens full satisfaction; shortcoming
drawback definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A disadvantage or inconvenience. See Synonyms at disadvantage.
- A refund or remittance, such as a discount on duties or taxes for goods destined for reexport.
drawback - Business Definition
drawback - Investment & Finance Definition
A rebate given by a government on duties or taxes that were paid on imported goods that were used to create other goods, or repackaged and exported again.