Despite Carl's shortcoming as a salesman, he is the most requested dispensing optician because his knack for finding the most flattering frames for customers is remarkable.
An example of a shortcoming is when you are a messy and disorganized person.
- The biggest shortcoming of Foursquare is that each user has to "check in" to each venue to update his or her location, unlike the passive updating done by Verizon Family Locator and Google Latitude.
- All this talk of steady characters, order and security may not sound like a recipe for wild passion, and here lies the greatest possible shortcoming of this pairing.
- The shortcoming is that video game tabs written for the guitar will not be understood by someone playing a harmonica.
- One shortcoming of standardized testing is that it assumes that the same instrument can evaluate all students.
- This is not a shortcoming of our imaginations but rather a simple reality.