not reasonable; specif.,
- having or showing little sense or judgment; not rational
- excessive; immoderate; exorbitant
- Not governed by or based on reason: an unreasonable attitude.
- Exceeding reasonable limits; immoderate: unreasonable demands.
(comparative more unreasonable, superlative most unreasonable)
- not reasonable
unreasonable - Legal Definition
- Not determined by reason; capricious; arbitrary; irrational.
- Unsupported by a valid exception to requirements of a warrant; for example, unreasonable search and seizure.