- not having or showing good sense; stupid; foolish
- having no real point or purpose; nonsensical; meaningless
- Lacking sense or meaning; meaningless.
- Deficient in sense; foolish or stupid.
- Informal Unconscious, usually as a result of physical trauma.
(comparative more senseless, superlative most senseless)
- Bereft of feeling or consciousness; deprived of sensation; unconscious; insensible.
- The blow to his head rendered him senseless, he didn't awaken until he was in the ambulance.
- Lacking meaning or purpose; without common sense; pointless; meaningless.
- What a senseless waste of money.
- Without consideration, awareness or sound judgement; unreasonable; unwise; stupid.
- He took senseless risks, not even aware of the danger he was in.
sense +"Ž -less