- An example of successful is when you finally finish a puzzle correctly.
- An example of successful is when you have a great job, a happy marriage and a lot of money.
- coming about, taking place, or turning out to be as was hoped for: a successful mission
- having achieved success; specif., having gained wealth, fame, etc.
- Having a favorable outcome: a successful heart transplant.
- Having obtained something desired or intended: was successful in stopping the leak of oil.
- Having achieved wealth or eminence: a successful architect.
(comparative more successful, superlative most successful)
From success +"Ž -ful.