Victoria was finally satisfied with her cake creation after she added the blue candies.
If you've just eaten a delicious meal and are full, this is an example of when your appetite issatisfied.
- Simple past tense and past participle of satisfy.
(comparative more satisfied, superlative most satisfied)
- In a state of satisfaction.
- I'm satisfied with what you have done for your homework, so you can watch television now.
- You are satisfied with her.
- Is your fit of curiosity satisfied, or do you have some more questions?
- She wasn't satisfied and waited for more.
- Berg was satisfied and happy.
- She must have been satisfied, because she nodded shortly and went on.