The definition of noteworthy is something that is worth mentioning or deserves notice.
An example of something noteworthy is a controversial quote from a president's speech.
Deserving notice or attention; notable; remarkable: a noteworthy advance in cancer research.
(comparative noteworthier, superlative noteworthiest)
- A noteworthy person.
From note +"Ž -worthy.
- Yet it is noteworthy that the languages of their several tribes are different.
- Its most noteworthy features are two.
- The town-house is also a noteworthy building and contains large and important archives.
- The town hall, Athenaeum and museum are noteworthy buildings, the last having a fine biological collection.
- Southern Albania, again, is almost wholly mountainous, with the exception of the plains of Iannina and Arta; the most noteworthy feature is the rugged range of the Tchika, or Khimara mountains, which skirt the sea-coast from south-west to northeast, terminating in the lofty promontory of Glossa (ancient Acroceraunia).