Crowds of people gather at the pier every evening to watch the remarkable sunsets.
An example of something that would be described as remarkable is a painting by Picasso.
- worthy of remark or notice
- unusual; extraordinary
(comparative more remarkable, superlative most remarkable)
- Worthy of being remarked or noticed; noticeable; conspicuous; hence, uncommon; extraordinary.
- He did the crime and will go to jail - the fact that he did not know it was illegal does not enter into it.
- "'Tis remarkable, that they talk most who have the least to say." -Prior.
- 2012 May 9, John Percy, “Birmingham City 2 Blackpool 2 (2-3 on agg): match report", the Telegraph:
- With such constant off-field turmoil Hughton's work has been remarkable and this may have been his last game in charge. West Bromwich Albion, searching for a replacement for Roy Hodgson, are firm admirers.