- The definition of noticeable is something that is very apparent, obvious or easy to see.
A really obvious bright red stain in the middle of a white couch is an example of something that would be described as noticeable.
- readily noticed; conspicuous
- worth noticing; significant
- noticeably adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Evident; observable: noticeable changes in temperature; a noticeable lack of friendliness.
- Worthy of notice; significant.
- noˌtice·a·bilˈi·ty noun
- noˈtice·a·bly adverb