Origin of acrobatFrench acrobate from Classical Greek akrobatos, walking on tiptoe from akros (see acro-) + bainein, to walk, go
A professional acrobat.
Examples of acrobats are the Cirque du Soleil performers.
- One who is skilled in feats of balance and agility in gymnastics.
- One who changes one's viewpoint on short notice in response to the circumstances.
Origin of acrobatFrench acrobate from Greek akrobatēs akros high ; see acro- . bainein bat- to walk ; see gwā- in Indo-European roots.
acrobat - Computer Definition
Document exchange software from Adobe that allows documents to be displayed and printed the same on every computer. The Acrobat system created the Portable Document Format (PDF), which is widely used in commercial printing and on the Web. See PDF.
- Many cross stitch charts that you'll find online are offered in .pdf format, which means that you'll need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print them.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the two-page form.Forms may be used for two purposes: to request an estimate of what benefits are covered for the patients or to request reimbursement.
- If your computer has a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader then you will not have to download any additional programs in order to create USPS shipping label with insurance.
- Acrobat Pinot Noir is actually one of the more affordable labels produced by King Estate, an Oregon-based winery specializing in Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, and Chardonnay.
- As with the main operations manual, the Wii game instruction manuals are provided as PDF downloads, so your computer will need to be equipped with Adobe Acrobat Reader.