- The definition of indecent is something that is inappropriate, obscene or not in accordance with accepted moral standards.
Pornographic movies are an example of movies that would be described asindecent.
indecent definition by Webster's New World
- not proper and fitting; unseemly; improper
- morally offensive; obscene
Origin: ; from French or L: French indécent ; from Classical Latin indecens
- indecently adverb
indecent definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Offensive to good taste; unseemly.
- Offensive to public moral values; immodest. See Synonyms at improper.
- in·deˈcent·ly adverb
indecent - Legal Definition