Fluffy white clouds.
- An example of something fluffy is a cotton ball.
- An example of something fluffy is a angel food cake.
- An example of something fluffy is a novel that isn't very complex but is still fun to read.
The definition of fluffy is something that is soft and airy, or something that is light or without substance.
- a. Of, relating to, or resembling fluff.b. Covered with fluff.
- Light and airy; soft: fluffy curls; a fluffy soufflé.
- a. Light or frivolous: a fluffy musical comedy.b. Lacking depth or precision; fuzzy: hazy, fluffy thinking that only confused the matter.
(comparative fluffier, superlative fluffiest)
- Covered with fluff.
- Light; soft; airy.
- I like my scrambled eggs to be light and fluffy in texture.
- (colloquial) Warm and comforting.
- Being in love with my boyfriend gives me a fluffy feeling inside.
- (colloquial) Not clearly defined or explained; fuzzy.
- Lightweight; superficial; lacking depth or seriousness.
- Someone or something that is fluffy
Derived from the noun fluff