One disposal of old clothes is donating to charity.
- Disposal is defined as getting rid of or giving away.
An example of disposal is donating old clothes.
- The definition of a disposal is an electrical device installed under a sink drain that is used to grind up food waste before it goes down the drain.
An example of a disposal is what you'd use to chop up apple peels before they go into the kitchen drain.
- the act of disposing; specif.,
- arrangement in a particular order: the disposal of furniture in a room
- a dealing with matters or settling of affairs
- a giving away; transfer; bestowal
- a getting rid of
- the power to dispose of
- a device installed in the drain of a kitchen sink to grind up garbage that is then flushed down the drain
at one's disposal
- A particular order, distribution, or placement: a pleasing disposal of plants and lawn.
- A particular method of attending to or settling matters.
- Transference by gift or sale.
- The act or process of getting rid of something.
- An electric device installed below a sink that grinds food waste so it can be flushed away.
- The liberty or power to dispose of something: funds at our disposal.