- Placement is the act of organizing people or things into a certain order, the act of putting items in a certain location, or the act of finding a job for someone.
- When kids are put into classes based on their scores on an intelligence test, this is an example of when placement is based on performance.
- When you put your mugs back on the shelf in a certain way, this is an example of placement.
- When you get someone a job at your office, this is an example of finding him a placement.
- a placing or being placed
- the finding of employment for a person
- location or arrangement
- the setting of the ball on the ground in position for a place kick
- this position of the ball
- a. The act of placing or arranging.b. The state of being placed or arranged.
- a. The finding of suitable accommodation or employment for applicants.b. Assignment of students to appropriate classes or programs.
- The sale of a new issue of stock, bonds, or other securities.
- Football a. The setting of the ball in position for a place kick.b. A place kick.
From place +â€Ž -ment