Three disposable razors.
- A razor that is supposed to be used a few times and then tossed in the garbage is an example of a disposable razor.
- Interchangeable employees that don't matter to the company and that can be fired and replaced tomorrow are an example of disposable employees.
- Money you have left over after you've paid all of your bills and saved what you wanted to save is an example of disposable income.
The definition of disposable is something that is intended to be thrown away or that can be thrown away after use, or is money available to be used at will.
- that can be or is intended to be thrown away after use: disposable bottles
- that can be disposed of
- available to use without restriction
something that can be or is intended to be disposed of, or thrown away, after use: usually used in pl.
- Designed to be disposed of after use: disposable diapers; disposable razors.
- a. Remaining to a person after taxes have been deducted: disposable income.b. Free for use; available: Every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire.
Something, such as a diaper or hypodermic syringe, that can be disposed of after one use.
(comparative more disposable, superlative most disposable)
dispose + -able