- separated, detached, unplugged, etc.
- broken up into unrelated parts; incoherent
- Not connected; separate or detached.
- Marked by unrelated parts; incoherent: described the accident in a disconnected way.
- simple past tense and past participle of disconnect
- The phone company disconnected my DSL.
(comparative more disconnected, superlative most disconnected)
- That is no longer connected.
- There's no use trying to make a call on the disconnected phone.
- Feeling a lack of empathy or association with something.
- I just feel so disconnected from people living on the other side of the world.
- (mathematics, of a topological space) That can be partitioned into two nonempty subsets which are both open and closed.