- of or forming a fraction or fractions
- very small; unimportant; insignificant
- Chem. designating or of any of various processes for separating the constituents of a mixture by taking advantage of differences in their solubility, boiling points, etc.: fractional distillation
See fractional in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of, relating to, or constituting a fraction.
- Very small; insignificant: a minor candidate's fractional share of the vote.
- Being in fractions or pieces.
Learn more about fractional