- The definition of an annoyance is a person or thing that is a bother or a nuisance.
A person who constantly pries into other people's business is an example of an annoyance.
annoyance definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- an annoying or being annoyed
- a thing or person that annoys
annoyance definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The act of annoying or the state of being annoyed.
- A cause of irritation or vexation; a nuisance.