- The definition of an annoyance is a person or thing that is a bother or a nuisance.
A person who constantly pries into other people's business is an example of an annoyance.
- an annoying or being annoyed
- a thing or person that annoys
- The act of annoying or the state of being annoyed.
- A cause of irritation or vexation; a nuisance.
(countable and uncountable, plural annoyances)
- (countable) That which annoys.
- (countable) An act or instance of annoying.
- (uncountable) The psychological state of being annoyed or irritated.