exasperation[eg zas′pər ā′s̸hən, ig-]
- Exasperation is defined as a feeling of aggravation or annoyance.
An example of exasperation is what you feel when your child has asked you for the 200th time if he can have some candy.
an exasperating or being exasperated; great irritation or annoyance
- The act or an instance of exasperating.
- The state of being exasperated; frustrated annoyance.
(countable and uncountable, plural exasperations)
- The act of exasperating or the state of being exasperated; irritation; keen or bitter anger.
- Increase of violence or malignity; aggravation; exacerbation.