- dealing with things in a relaxed manner; not hurried or agitated
- not strict; lenient
- A person who is laid back and goes with the flow is an example of someone who would be described as easygoing.
- An office environment where everyone does their own thing and there's no rigid rules is an example of an easygoing office.
The definition of easygoing is someone or something that is relaxed, tolerant and not prone to rigid rules or bouts of temper.
- a. Living without undue worry or concern; calm.b. Lax or negligent; careless.c. Relaxed or informal in attitude or standards: an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments.
- Not rigorous, demanding, or stressful: an easygoing life as a part-time consultant.
- Leisurely; unhurried: an easygoing pace.
- As easygoing as your work environment may be once you have the wallpaper in place, they may not appreciate some of what you're likely to find when you begin searching.
- The Aquarius profile is also one of an easygoing nature and a sign that makes good friends.
- They may seem too nonchalant or easygoing to wear out to dinner with friends or even to the movies.
- Otherwise, stick with your plus size French terry capris for an easygoing everyday look.
- The events are designed to provide a comfortable, easygoing space for both the older women and younger men to enjoy the "hunt."