When you only have a minute or two to try to solve a problem, this is an example of a situation where you give a hurried attempt to solve the problem.
- a. Moving or acting rapidly.b. Required to move or act more rapidly; rushed.
- Done in great haste: a hurried tour.
(comparative more hurried, superlative most hurried)
- Done in a hurry; rushed.
- simple past tense and past participle of hurry
- She hurried to her bathroom.
- She grabbed her blanket and hurried down stairs.
- As soon as breakfast was over we hurried off to the shore.
- She covered her mouth and hurried away.
- Multiple pairs of feet hurried down the hall and Connie was the first one through the door.