The definition of lovable is easy to care for or have affection for.
An example of something lovable is a very cuddly and cute teddy bear.
Having characteristics that attract love or affection.
- lov′a·bil′i·ty lov′a·ble·ness
love +"Ž -able
- No one was ever so ready for argument and, I must add, so obstinate and lovable.
- Grant showed many admirable and lovable traits.
- In private life Alexander displayed many lovable qualities.
- In Toby Shandy he has drawn a character universally lovable and admirable; but Walter Shandy is almost greater as an artistic triumph, considering the difficulty of the achievement.
- SaintSimon is described as the most estimable and lovable of men, and the most delightful in his relations; he is the worthiest of philosophers.