The definition of straightforward is honest, direct and to the point.adjective
An example of something straightforward is an answer that is completely clear and honest.
Straightforward is defined as in a direct or honest way.adverb
An example of straightforward is telling someone the truth, to tell someone straightforward.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- moving or leading straight ahead; direct
- honest; frank; open
- not ambiguous or obscure; clear: a straightforward explanation
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Proceeding in a straight course; direct.
- a. Not circuitous or evasive; honest and frank. See Synonyms at frank1.b. Free from ambiguity or pretense; plain and open.
- straight·forˈward·ly adverb
- straight·forˈward·ness noun
- straight·forˈwards adverb