- An example of someone outspoken is a child who doesn't know what is appropriate to say in public.
- An example of someone outspoken is the actor Brad Pitt concerning the recovery of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.
The definition of outspoken is someone who doesn't hold back what they say, or who has lots to say about a particular subject.
- unrestrained in speech; frank
- spoken boldly or candidly
- Spoken without reserve; candid.
- Frank and unreserved in speech. See Synonyms at frank1.
(comparative more outspoken, superlative most outspoken)
- Past participle of outspeak.